小和山商城 - 小和山的校园淘宝网!
发新话题
打印

《再 别 康 桥》中英对照

您是本帖第671个浏览者

《再 别 康 桥》中英对照

再 别 康 桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来,As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。To the rosy clouds in the western sky.



那河畔的金柳,  The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影,  Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇,   The floatingheart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,  In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草! I would be a water plant!

那榆荫下的一潭,  That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹, Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,    Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。  Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

寻梦?撑一支长蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯,  To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,   Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendid hour of starlight.

但我不能放歌,  But I can not sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects keep silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,    Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;   As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。   Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
楼主最新帖子
发新话题
站长:天涯海角 QQ:361707661 广告联系:0571-81509195
中国网络110报警服务 信息产业部互联网备案信息 绿色安全网站:无病毒,无插件! 浙江网络警察不良信息举报